K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit E147] US airport immigration, Incheon airport, Gugudan


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jun Hyun Moo, "I was interviewed privately when going through immigration at LA airport"

Source: Xports News via Naver

"I told the examiner that I came to the US to visit my friend. They asked me why I was only staying for 2 days. I asked back why I shouldn't. They asked why I came all the way to the US just to see my friend for 2 days. I said it's my privacy and they took me to an office for an additional interview."

1. [+372, -11] Our country should also prohibit a foreigner from entering if they don't answer the questions properly.

2. [+30, -5] I wanted to ask back my examiner why his face looked like that.

3. [+26, -2] The immigration is so scary. "Why are you here, what's your job, what are you gonna do, where are you gonna stay, where will you go..." If they find a flaw, you'll be examined to the core.

4. [+15, -17] Immigration at American airports is known to be really strict. Here's a tip when you're trying to enter the country as a young woman - just be ugly. I wore zero makeup and gave up looking pretty because the plane is uncomfortable. They just asked me when I was going to leave and why I was there. I was then admitted right away... It happened at both Seattle and LA airports. The woman who sat in front of me started putting on makeup when the plane was landing and she was taken away at immigration... The solution is to show up with your bare face.

5. [+13, -2] I can't speak English but I had no trouble entering the US alone after a few questions... My friend who was waiting at the airport to pick me up was shocked that I entered so easily. The girl in front of me who was a ballerina and some ajussi couldn't get through and they talked on the phone desperately. I think you also have to be lucky.

6. [+12, -18] Young Korean women are interviewed extremely strictly... I saw the questions they were asked and I was shocked because it seemed to be because so many women came to the US to be prostitutes...



Article: 'Abnormal' Incheon airport ranks #3 as the best airport in the world and #1 for 12 years straight on services

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+2717, -81] The excellent service is from underpaid cleaners, unofficial workers, and overworked security staff. It's the result of the tears of the labor workers.

2. [+1248, -33] Kya, as expected, our country likes to get things done quickly. No wonder why we're #3.

3. [+1124, -42] The airport is great indeed.

4. [+766, -24] It's a good airport.

5. [+774, -46] An airport worth showing off to the world~ ^^



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Gugudan, idols' lack of sleep that worries uncle fans

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+539, -37] Health comes first...

2. [+409, -51] Kim Sejeong hwaiting!!! Pretty girl~ <3

3. [+353, -43] Take care of you health first, Gyudan.

4. [+313, -36] Gyudan girls worked hard ㅠㅠ I think they're on a vacation. Have a safe trip ㅠㅠ

5. [+299, -36] It's not easy to promote and taking care of health at the same time but I hope they do <3 Sejeong and Gyudan.

Back To Top