K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Pann users express frustration over excessive Produce 101 posts


Top 10 posts on Entertainment Channel are all Produce 101 posts

-

Pann: Fuck, isn't this too much?

1. [+164, -2] Who are downvoting this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Screw off to Fan Talk. Idol appreciation posts were kicked out to Fan Talk.

2. [+146, -5] They're downvoting this like losers.

3. [+138, -5] They need to cut down the number of posts. Produce 101 posts are taking up most of the top Panns.

4. [+34, -1] Isn't it deja vu?



5. [+31, -5] The fans are fucking attention seekers. They pretend to be talking among themselves so that people will stan their bias trainee. But I dislike them even more. I'm sick of Park Jihoon the most. I also dislike Lai Kuan Lin, Haknyeon, Bae Jinyoung, Pocarin whatever, and all of them. If they want to show off the visuals, they should use new photos instead of recycling the same two photoshopped photos all the time. Those glasses and shoelaces are so old. I hate everything about Produce 101 now.

6. [+27, -1] It's true that Produce 101 posts are excessive. Admit it.

7. [+22, -0] I watch the show but I really agree. There's Fan Talk, stop taking up the top Panns.

8. [+19, -0] Exactly. They won't fucking go away even though I tell them to.

Back To Top