K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Cube schedules BTOB's comeback on the same day as Highlight's comeback


[Exclusive] "BTOB2ST is here"... #BTOB&Highlight to have a comeback together on Oct 16

-

Pann: Cube's behavior is beyond your imagination

1. [+86, -1] I'm a Melody and I fucking hate Cube. They're just like an annoying ex-boyfriend.

2. [+75, -1] Light ninjas, get ready to put your hair down and run towards them.

3. [+74, -1] I'm a Melody and I've never been so nervous over comeback news...

4. [+29, -0] On my way to destroy Cube. I'll fucking kill them.

5. [+23, -0] Look how they put Highlight with a hashtag to sound cool ㅠㅠ Ugh

6. [+23, -0] Are they crazy? Cube is so shameless...

7. [+22, -0] Can someone tell me how to get rid of an ex-boyfriend? He's so annoying, it's killing me ㅠㅠ

8. [+18, -0] I'm a Melody and Cube is acting so clingy. All lights must be really upset. They managed to escape from Cube but Cube is still doing this to them ㅠㅠ BTOB, let's escape from Cube ㅠㅠ

Back To Top